Patch Notes 2.3
- Increased Hit of Penya damage in PvP
- Increased Asalraalaikum damage in PvP
- Increased Billposter meele attack damage in PvP
- Decreased Pain Reflection to 25% Reflect damage
- Decreased Crucio Spell to 25% Reflect damage
- Decreased Reflect Damage from Mekatro and Wees Set
- Disenchant is now a selfbuff
- Added Hero Selfbuffs to Buff Pangs
- Added Speedcap of 120% to Tower B1 - B6
- Adjusted Monsters and Drop Rates in Tower B1 - B6
- Adjusted Secret Room for 121H
- Fixed an issue with stacking glow
- Fixed an issue with Transys
- Fixed an issue with Swimwear Boots
- Added new CS Sets for Male and Female
- Added animated cloaks
- Added new CS Sets for Male and Female
- Added animated cloaks
- Added Server Buffs
Changes to PvE and PvP can be made at any time.
These changes are not final.
All changes where tested by a small amount of users.
Animated Cloak Preview:
Patch Notes 2.2
- Changed color higlighting in the chat window to increase the readability
- Your pickup-pet will stay outside if you teleport/respawn
- Added a warning when items in your equipment switch configuration would become soulbound when used
- Sun Essence will now also drop from monsters above level 120
- Lowered the damage output from monsters in Darkon 2, Darkon 3 and Shaduwar
- Daily quests have no end level requirement anymore
- Lowered the amount of penya you get from the endboss of Ivillis dungeon by alot
- Added Scroll of Awake Protection into the game
- This scroll can be obtained in the Ivillis Dungeon and Sanpres master dungeon
- You cannot trade this scroll
- Using this scroll will protect your current awake. You can choose between the old awakening and new one.
- Using this scroll will make your target item be soulbound. It can be unbound like every other soulbound item.
- Linking items will now use the currently active chat channel
- Fixed a bug where Physic Wall could not be casted sometimes
- Fixed a bug where FFA would not start sometimes
- Target reset for boss monsters inside dungeons is now working properly
Patch Notes 2.1
- Lowered the drop rate from Cursed Animus and Les Britannia
- Lowered the drop rate from Isle of Dreams and Abyssal Cove for outside the dungeon ( if the boss get spawned outside of a dungeon, it will use this rates )
- Added Speed Cap to Cursed Animus
- Added Level 120 Tower
- Increased damage from Monsters in Cursed Animus
- Fixed a bug with Daily Quests
- Fixed a bug with no move zones in Wilds
- Fixed a bug with pulling
- Fixed a bug with Hawk Attack on Boss Monsters
Video Promotion Event
Dear Igniters, we have some awesome news for you!
Today, we will start a Video Promotion Event, it will end at the 1st of November 2019.
Video Creation & Editing Process:
- You have to cover interesting features that Ignite has to offer
- You don't have to cram every feature into the video; just use the ones that appeal to you personally
- Earn extra credit by using tasteful effects and animation
- The video must be uploaded to YouTube
- If the video is blocked for music rights, you will also be disqualified.
- The link to the server must be in the information box.
- The video must be at least 1:45 minutes long.
- The maximum video duration is 5:00 minutes.
The three best videos receive the following rewards:
1st place: 7000 Ignite Points + 3 Event Chips
2nd place: 5000 Ignite Points + 2 Event Chips
3rd place: 3000 Ignite Points + 1 Event Chip
Ignite Staff members will choose the winners based on creativity, information given and the quality. Post your video in the #video-event-submission channel.
You can also use our logo, it will be pinned in the #video-event-submission channel.
Best of luck to everyone!
Patch Notes 2.0
New Content arrived on Ignite!
- Savage Wilds (225 Gear Score required)
- Isle of Dreams
- Cove of the Ancients
- Important information: If you increase your level above 80, you will no longer be able to enter Savage Wilds, Isle of Dreams or Abyssal Cove.
We will not set your character back to level 80, please keep this in mind.
Consider using /ExpUpStop to stop your character form level up further.
- New level 121H dungeons:
- Cursed Aminus (315 Gear Score required)
- Les Brittania (315 Gear Score required)
Weapons and Jewelry released in this expansion will give you Gear Score. You can increase it even further by upgrading.
In order to enter dungeons with Gear Score requirements, you need at least the same amount of Gear Score.
- Added guild warehouse to Darkon Public Office NPC
- Bloody Cloud now mounts instantly
- Moved the Secret Room NPC, added a second one in Eastern Flarine
- Increased the drop rates of Animus, Ivillis and Meteonyker
- Added Knuckle Exchange NPC in Flaris
- Added leaderboard NPCs at every dungeon entrance
- Added Master / Hero Quest NPC back to Vulcano
- Added Chip Perins to Ignite Chip Dealer (1 Chip Perin = 1000 Ignite Chips)
- Added over 100 new Daily Quests
- Added new achievements
- Added a warning if the Secret Room Line-Up fails
- Vendor mail notification now working correctly in different languages
- Added server announcement when a world boss has spawned
- Fixed an issue with tradeable soul-bound items in banks
- Removed the default hotkey of the Damage Meter (Ctrl+D), it can be re-assigned in options to a different hotkey
- Added two new configurable hotkeys: Action Slot (C) & Map Transparency (CTRL + M)
- Added a "Retrieve all" option for Postbox (right click on a mail)
- The message "X uses Skill on you" will now show up once the debuff has been applied rather than when the skill is casted
- Achievement points will be recalculated when you log in
- The teleporter drop list doesn't show duplicate entries anymore
Reworked Farming Areas:
- Tower B1 is now 121-H AoE farming area
- Tower B2 is now 121H 1vs1 farming area
- Tower B3 is now 80-M 1vs1 farming area
- Tower B4 is now 80-M AoE farming area
- Decreased Spirit Bomb Damage in PvP
- Decreased Psychic Bomb Damage in PvP
- Reduced Magic Damage % on most wands.
- Water Cards (B) and (A) now give 1% / 2% Magic Damage
Guild Donating Improvement
You can now automatically donate X% of your penya drops to your guild!
Just go to the Guild Contribution window and select the amount you want to donate.
Reworked Ringmaster Hero Skill
Since the RIngmaster Hero skill has been pretty useless, we decided to rework it.
It will apply all available Ringmaster buffs on the target or yourself.